The country’s most awaited motorist roadside program will commence again this year on Holy Week. The Lakbay Alalay is Petron’s Holy Week initiative to assist motorists travelling this special weekend. Volunteers will provide roadside assistance such as emergency aid for common car problems and will ensure that “the best ang biyahe” mo.
From car maintenance and roadside assistance, the Petron Lakbay Alalay has improved its free services over the years evolving to assist as well as the wellbeing of the motorist and passengers. Petron volunteers will be there from the start of your trip going home to the province and will be extending even after the holiday break.
Petron is also keen to remind people to always pray when travelling with their Driver’s Prayer making one of the Filipinos common habit alive. Several Petron Car Care Centers are stationed everywhere offering free safety checks and preventive maintenance service using Petron’s range of world-class engine oils. They will also be placing safety road signs such as “Seatbelts save lives” and “Helmets on, headlights on.”
Petron also has The Best Biyahe Caravan that will go to seven schools, three communities and three malls as a bonus campaign. Leaving at home may risk your house and your family from several dangers such as gas leaks. Thus, Petron’s Bisita Gasulista is there to make sure your Gasul LPG tanks are free from leaks and other dangers.
Stations and Schedule
There will be Petron Lakbay Alalay activations starting 28 March from 7 AM to 4 PM, and 29 March from 4 AM to 5 PM at the following Petron service stations:
- North Luzon: PEC1 NLEX, Marilao Bulacan; Lakshore NLEX, Mexico, Pampanga; Parkville Km 42 Plaridel, Bulacan; and TPLEX Km 134 Northbound, Pura, Tarlac.
- South Luzon: PEC 3 SLEX, San Pedro, Laguna; PNCC Km 44 SLEX, Silangan, Cavite; and Star Tollways, Malvar, Batangas.
- Visayas: West Diversion Road, Mandurriao, Iloilo City; Cebu North Road, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu; and Law-An, Talisay, Cebu.
- Mindanao: National Highway, Bo. Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental; Bgy. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental; Diversion Road, Buhangin, Davao City; and National Highway, Ulas, Davao City, Davao del Sur.
On March 31, from 7 AM to 4 PM, and April 1 from 10 AM to 8 PM, the activations are present at:
- North Luzon: PEC 2 NLEX, Bocaue, Bulacan and TPLEX Km 134 Southbound, Pura, Tarlac.
- South Luzon: Star Toll, Lipa City, Batangas and MATES, SLEX Km 44, Silangan, Cavite.
Petron’s passion to serve has been going on for more than 30 years. The company will continue to find ways to give Filipino motorists “the best ang biyahe” experience.
-Irone Kim of ironeXplores