After Pia Wurtzbach won the Miss Universe Crown after a 42 years gap, Filipinos are more excited to watch the Binibining Pilipinas Grand Coronation Night to see who Pia will pass the Bb. Pilipinas Universe crown. The anticipation is high for the next Filipina beauty and brains who will represent the country in this year’s Miss Universe pageant that will be held in December.
ABS-CBN and The Filipino Channel (TFC) will be airing the 53rd Binibining Pilipinas Grand Coronation Night worldwide! The finals night on April 17 at the Araneta Center in Quezon City will be beamed across the premier network’s platforms worldwide so that OFW’s and Pinoys abroad can also enjoy watching it.
Forty candidates will compete for the Philippines’ much-coveted crown of the Binibining Pilipinas in the pageant dubbed this year as “Celebration. The Best Party Ever.”
The beautiful ladies will vie for the following titles of:
- Miss Universe Philippines
- Binibining Pilipinas – International
- Binibining Pilipinas – Intercontinental
- Binibining Pilipinas – Supranational
- Binibining Pilipinas -Grand International
- Binibining Pilipinas – Globe.
Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach is already in the Philippines to crown the next title holder. A presscon was held this April 14, 2016 at the Novotel.
VIDEO COVERAGE OF THE PRESSCON
Check out Wazzup.PH video coverage of the presscon.
Aside from Pia, the other 2016 winners have also made their own marks in their respective titles:
- Anne Colis won the Miss Globe 2015 title
- Parul Shah bagged Miss Grand International 2015 3rd Runner-up
- Christy McGarry won Miss Intercontinental 2015 1st Runner-up
- Rogelie Catacutan bested other hopefuls as Miss Supranational 2015 semifinalist
- Janicel Lubina made to the Top 10 of the Miss International pageant, and was awarded Best Dresser.
Xian Lim and KC Concepcion, with former Binibining Pilipinas winners Kris Tiffany Janson, Bianca Guidotti and Laura Lehmann will be hosting the 53rd Binibining Pilipinas Grand Coronation Night: Celebration. The Best Part Ever”.
Watch and see who among the 40 candidates will bring home the crown and represent the Philippines in various beauty pageants around the world.
Watch the 53rd Binibining Pilipinas Grand Coronation Night live via TFC’s Internet Protocol Televisions (IPTV) and online platform (TFC.tv) for only USD 4.95 (with 24-hour VOD access) and via delayed telecast on TFC’s satellite and cable platforms. TFC IPTV and TFC.tv Premium and Plus subscribers can also relive the moments of the “Celebration. The Best Party Ever” within seven days after the pageant.
For more information, visit TFC’s facebook pages worldwide.’
Do you have your favorite candidates already? Who do you think will win the crown this year? Let us know by commenting!
May the best lady win!