Are you all set for the fourth season of Project Runway Philippines? This new season features 15 new, up-and-coming designers who have come from all over the country vying to becoming the next global Filipino desi.gner to conquer international fashion scene.
Tweetie De Leon-Gonzalez returns to the runway as host and judge. Rajo Laurel returns to the judges’ seat and will be sharing his knowledge about the business side of fashion. Apples Aberin returns with her no-holds-barred comments. Mentor Jojie Lloren returns to the show to find the best designer in the history of Project Runway Philippines.
From the sewing room down to the runway, fun, drama, surprises, and tough challenges await as contestants have their skills scrutinized, their creativity challenged, and their sensibilities tested in the search for a designer who can make it to the top.
- MELAI ANNANG/ 33/ TUGUEGARAO
- AJ BERNABE/ 32/ QUEZON CITY
- CELINE BORROMEO/ 22/ CEBU CITY.
- SHIELTIEL CALAMBA/ 31/ CAVITE
- JOSE JOY CHICANO/ 21/ EASTERN SAMAR
- ENZO HABULAN/ 21/ ANTIPOLO CITY
- WINDELL MADIS/ 34/ ILOCOS NORTE
- JOYCE MAW/ 22/ CEBU CITY
- VIN ORIAS/ 27/ MANILA
- NEIL JUSTIN OROPESA/ 24/ ANTIPOLO CITY
- RAUJ PANGUE/ 27/ TACLOBAN CITY
- JINGGAY SERAG/ 35/ QUEZON CITY
- JARED SERVANO/ 44/ KORONADAL CITY
- ROMMEL MA. TUMULAK/ 46/ CEBU CITY
- ORVILLE BIONGCOG/ 24 / CEBU CITY
Project Runway Philippines Season 4 will be airing every Sunday starting June 14 at 8 pm on ETC. ETC is available on Sky Cable 16, Destiny Cable 16, Cable Link 34, Cignal 9, Destiny Analog 28 and UHF 21. ETC can also be streamed anytime, anywhere on your smartphone, tablet, and laptop for free via www.blink-now.com.
photo credits: from ETC press kit