Last March 21, 2015 at the SM Aura Premiere Sky Park, Solar Entertainment CEO Wilson Tieng and multi-awarded director Brillante Mendoza together with actor Dingdong Dantes presented the trophies to the 1st Sinag Maynila film festival winners.
Here are the list of the winners:
Best Picture: “Imbisibol”Best Director: Lawrence Fajardo “Imbisibol”
Best Actor: Allen Dizon “Imbisibol”
Best Actress: Ces Quesada “Imbisibol” tie with Alessandra de Rossi “Bambanti”
Best Screenplay: Herlyn Gail Alegre and John Paul Bedia “Imbisibol”
Best Cinematography: Boy Yniguez “Imbisibol”
Best Production Design: Rolando Inocencio and Lawrence Fajardo “Imbisibol”
SM People’s Choice Award: “Ninja Party.”
The judges for the Gabi ng Parangal (awards) night were:
- National Artist, Philippine Literature Francisco Sionil Jose,
- National Artist, Philippine Literature Bienvenido Lumbera,
- Producer / Film Critic Paolo Bertolin,
- Screenwriter / Director Armando Lao,
- Film producer John Badalu,
- Anthropologist/Poet/Art Critic/Film Educator Tito Valiente
Congrats to all winners!
The 5 movies of Sinag Maynila film festival will be showing from March 18-24, 2015 at SM Cinemas. For more info, film showing schedules, please checkout their Facebook Fan Page.
Ninja Party Cast Interview
Videos of the award night are being edited and will be uploaded soon.