Good news for existing Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) members! RRC members will now enjoy earning more points when they fuel up at Caltex gasoline stations! During a press event last March 26, 2015 at the Makati Shangrila Hotel, executives of both Caltex and Robinsons, together with brand ambassador Jessy Mendiola, announced the partnership.
In addition, RRC members can now use their points to redeem P1 discount for every one liter fuel purchase at participating Caltex petrol stations nationwide. For every five (5) liters of gas up, you will earn a point which means that the more customers fuel up at Caltex , the more points for fuel and shopping savings.
Chevron Philippines Inc. (CPI), marketer of Caltex fuels and lubricants,together with Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. (RRHI), partnered for a unique offer that allows RRC members to add value to their purchases by getting a variety of fuel and shopping rewards through their RRC.
This loyalty program partnership gives motorists now more reasons to fuel up with Caltex. Customers can save more on fuel costs when they purchase Caltex fuels.
In addition to fuel savings, RRC members will also enjoy discounts in their shopping and grocery purchases as points earned while fueling up at participating Caltex stations can be redeemed at any of 1,180 Robinsons stores nationwide which include Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Selections, Robinsons Easymart, Robinsons Appliances, Handyman, True Value, AM Builders’ Depot, Toys “R” Us, Daiso Japan, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Burton Menswear, Warehouse, River Island, Shana, G2000, Shiseido and Benefit.
If you don’t have a RRC yet, you can avail of this benefit by signing up for RRC membership at any Robinsons stores for P150 only.
CPI values the patronage of its customers by giving them access to top loyalty programs in the market. Last year, CPI partnered with Jollibee Food Corporation’s Happyplus program which continues to grow in memberships. Happyplus will run alongside the Robinsons Rewards Card loyalty program and customers can choose which of the rewards program they want to use.
Caltex – Robinsons Rewards Card Program Mechanics
1. All valid Robinsons Rewards Card (with 16 digit numbers and gold magstripe) shall be accepted in participating Caltex service stations for the Caltex-Robinsons Rewards Loyalty Program (“Program”).
2. Caltex gasoline and diesel purchases via cash, credit card, debit card, StarCash or StarCard can earn and redeem Robinsons Rewards Points.
3. The Robinsons Rewards Card can be used for a maximum of two (2) fuel purchases per day. The Robinsons Rewards Card cannot be used with any other existing loyalty partnership or program involving Caltex.
4. For a complete list of participating Caltex service stations, visit http://www.caltex.com/ph/.
5. Points earned at participating Caltex service stations may also be redeemed at participating Robinsons Stores nationwide, visit https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsRewardsCard for a complete list of participating stores.
6. Points earning and redemption shall be as follows:
A. Points Earning
a. Cardholders shall earn one (1) Robinsons Rewards Point for every five (5) liters eligible fuel purchase, up to a maximum of 60 liters per purchase.
b. Cardholders shall earn applicable Points for purchases of up to 500 liters per month.
B. Points Redemption
a. A minimum balance of 50 Points is required before a cardholder may begin to redeem points. Cardholders may redeem less than 50 Points per fuel purchase.
b. Cardholders can redeem one (1) Point for every liter of fuel purchased. Each Point redeemed entitles the Cardholder to a Php1.00 discount per liter.
c. The Cardholder can redeem a maximum of 60 Points per fuel purchase.
d. Any fuel purchased in excess of Points redemption shall be eligible to earn Points.
• 20.5 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 100 Points
• Cardholder is entitled to a Php20.50 discount by redeeming 20.50 Points
• New balance after deducting Points redeemed shall be 79.50 Points.
• 55 liters of fuel purchased with an available balance of 50 Points
• Cardholder is entitled to a Php50 discount by redeeming 50 Points
• Fuel purchase of 5 liters (in excess of Points redemption) shall earn 1 Point.
• New balance after deducting Points redeemed and adding Point earned shall be 1 point.
Related Article: Jessy Mendiola Performs at the Caltex Robinson Rewards Card Event