A new TV series is making waves in the US. The series “How To Get Away With Murder” will premiere here in the Philippines this October 15, 2014 at 9:05 p.m. on the Sony Channel.
Academy-Award nominee Viola Davis leads the cast as the brilliant, charismatic criminal law professor whose teaching style is a law students dream approach. She teaches a course she boldly refers to as “How To Get Away With Murder”, choosing the brightest students in her class to join her at her firm.
Also joining the cast of interesting characters are the students vying for this coveted position to join her firm:
– Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch), a wide-eyed, likable boy-next-door recently accepted off the waitlist
– Michaela Pratt (Aja Naomi King), a confident, ambitious overachiever born knowing how to “lean in;”
– Connor Walsh (Jack Falahee), a sly, sophisticated heartbreaker used to getting any prize he lays his eyes on;
– Laurel Castillo (Karla Souza), a quiet, sensitive idealist who’s easy to underestimate
– Asher Millstone (Matt McGorry), an entitled know-it-all born into a world of Ivy League educations and country club memberships
Supporting casts includes The studentwo of Annalise’s dedicated associates: Frank Delfino (Charlie Weber), a local Philly boy done good, and Bonnie Winterbottom (Liza Weil), a sweet, observant team-player with a hidden edge.
“How To Get Away With Murder” premieres Wednesday, October 15 at 9.05pm, on Sony Channel (Double Episodes Premiere)
Sony Channel is seen on SKYCable Channel 35, Cignal Digital TV Channel 60, Destiny Cable Channel 62, Cable Link Channel 39.