Primiering on Saturday (August 30) on ABS-CBN, the new realiserye “I Do”, will entertain viewers by making them laugh, fall in love, cry and other mix emotions as they watch the nine couples complete for the prize of an ultimate dream wedding , 1 Million Pesos cash prize and a house and lot.
Host and council member Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo on the first episode will suddenly ask the couples to decide whether each of them are ready to marry their partner on the same night without consulting each other. The guys and the gals will be staying in 2 different houses as they decide if the wear their suit and wedding gowns respectively signifying that they are ready to get married immediately and leave the contest.
This will create tension as each of them grows anxious over what their significant other’s decision will be. Who will say no and who will gamely say “I do”? How will the challenge affect the couples’ bond? This will be a real test of their love for each other.
The show is co-hosted by Jayson Gainza. In the I Do council to help the couples strengthen their relationship are Coach Pia Acevedo and Dr. Julian Montano who are both practicing professionals in the field of counseling for marriage and family.
Joining the competition are couples:
- engaged couple Carlo and Kara, who have been together for 11 years
- neighbors turned lovers Chad and Sheela
- Chris and Karen, who have an almost-two-decade age gap
- three-month lovers Christian and Chelsea
- business partners Emil and Honey
- Harry and Princess, who are struggling to confront their haunting past
- Korean-Pinay pair Jimmy and Kring
- high school sweethearts Kaiser and Jza-Jza
- young parents Miko and Marie
Don’t miss the premiere of “I Do” with Juday, Jason Gainza, coach Pia Acevedo, and Dr. Julian Montano on Saturday on ABS-CBN. Watch it after “MMK” on Saturdays and after “Rated K” on Sundays. For updates, visit ido.abs-cbn.com, like www.facebook.com/ido.ph or follow @IDo_ph on Twitter.