The Sun Mall has a gross floor area of 15,000 square meters of commercial and retail space. The stores can accommodate the basic household needs of its residents. The retail podium is designed to provide every patron with a worthwhile lifestyle experience.
SM flagship stores like SM Hypermarket, Watsons, and BDO, as well food stores and specialty shops, residents will have a variety of options to choose from to satisfy their needs and provide utmost convenience.
Some of the food concepts in Sun Mall:
- The Happy Bakery, the first inline store of Happy Dizon of the Dizon family behind Dizon Farms. Happy Bakery will serve breads, cakes, soups, salads and sandwiches;
- Chef Lau’s Pugon Roasters of Chef Rolando Laudico is a “fast good” restaurant that serves firebrick oven-roasted traditional Filipino dishes like roast chicken, pork liempo and beef at affordable prices.
- Gong Cha, the Taiwanese milk tea brand with over 200 branches in Asia is also part of Sun Mall.
Launched in 2009, Sun Residences is a two-tower, 43-storey development that offers studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units with prices ranging between PHP1.8 million and PHP4.6 million.
True to SMDC’s promise of providing five-star homes in prime locations, Sun Residences features a list of stellar features and amenities- a hotel-like lobby, a swimming pool, a clubhouse with multi-purpose hall, function rooms, a student’s lounge, children’s play area, barbeque area, and a landscaped garden with gazebos and a jogging path.
Located along España Boulevard corner Mayon Street – Welcome Rotonda, Sun Residences is the ideal abode for university and college students of the educational institutions along the university belt, and for professionals working in and around the area.
Services are provided in Sun Residences through SMDC Property Management are offered to address the various needs of its unit owners:
- front desk for hassle-free package acceptance and delivery processing;
- housekeeping and services for home improvements;
- leasing services to help achieve the best return for your investments.
Sun Residences is just one among the 22 condominium brands by SMDC, the residential arm of SM Prime. These brands are:
- Chateau Elysee Residences in Bicutan, Paranaque
- Mezza Residences and Mezza II Residences on Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City
- Berkeley Residences in Katipunan, Quezon City
- Grass Residences and Fern at Grass Residences in Quezon City beside SM North EDSA
- Sea Residences in the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay
- Field Residences in Sucat, Paranaque
- Princeton Residences in New Manila, Quezon City
- Jazz Residences in Bel-Air, Makati
- Light Residences near the BONI-EDSA MRT Station in Mandaluyong
- MPlace@South Triangle in Quezon City
- Blue Residences in Katipunan, Quezon City
- Shine Residences in Pasig
- Green Residenceson Taft Avenue in Manila
- Shell Residences in the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay
- Grace Residences in Taguig
- Breeze Residences in Pasay
- Trees Residences in Novaliches, Quezon City
- Shore Residences in the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay
- Wind Residences in Tagaytay