Where did the name “Dyson” come from?
“Dyson” was adapted from the name of James Dyson, the man behind the Dyson technology. The man behind this breakthrough. He came up with the idea of giving solutions to the household chores day to day problems.
Dyson’s Philosophy is to solve the everyday problems that others ignore. It began over twenty years ago, frustrated by his vacuum cleaner’s performance, James Dysob ripped open the bag to find the problem. The bag was clogging, causing the machine to loose suction and leave dirt behind.
And with that Philosophy, James Dyson came up with these appliances that are hassle-free.
AIR MULTIPLIER TECHNOLOGY
– Invented by Dyson, the Air Multiplier is the world’s first bladeless fan that creates a cool, smooth and uninterrupted airflow. Air is accelerated through an annular aperture set within the loop amplifier. This creates a jet of air which passes over an airfoil-shaped ramp that channels its direction. Surrounding air is also drawn into the airflow. No blades means no need for a grille; so it is safe and simple to clean.
RADIAL ROOT CYCLONE TECHNOLOGY
– Other Vacuum cleaners still rely on bags or filters, losing suction over time. Dyson has been continually refining cyclone technology since inventing it more than 20 years ago. Every angle of each airway is honed to ensure microscopic particles- as tiny as .5 microns or 1/500th of a pin head are spun out of the airflow and captured in the bin.
– Dyson ball cylinders follow you closely, and give stable maneuvering around tight corners. No more banging into furniture. These machines have a lower center of gravity. Coupled with a unique central steering system, they use an articulating chassis and central pivot point for negotiating tight turns and circumnavigating sofas.
– Dyson Cordless vacuums are engineered for nimble, high performance cleaning. With the flick of the wrist you can alternate from carpets, to light fixtures, to curtains. And because it’s cordless, the machine can be carried from task to task very easily. Dyson’s cordless vacuums have patented anti-static carbon fiber brushes to improve fine dust pick up from hard floors. And like all Dyson’s Vacuums, they are equipped with Root Cyclone technology so there is no loss of suction.
Dyson Shop is now open in Level 4, Rustan’s Makati.
Soon to open branches:
– Level 3, Century Mall.
– Ground Floor, Robinson’s Magnolia.
– Level 2, Robinson’s Place Manila
About the Author
Ashley is a swimmer, guitarist and a blogger. She is witty. Fragile yet dauntless.