One of the highlights of the 3rd Photo Video Expo is the photo exhibition. Different photography groups will be showcasing their members works.
One of the photography groups exhibiting is Chasing Light Batch 11. Chasing Light is the premiere landscape photography workshop in the Philippines. It is facilitated by Canon Brand Ambassadors Edwin Martinez and Jay Jallorina. Batch 11 is one of the batches of photographers who took the workshop.
I went to the expo on June 14, 2012. I was invited by Cathy Javier, a member of group, to visit their exhibit. During my visit to their exhibition, I managed to interview one of their members, Paul Resurreccion.
Here is the interview:
On the last day of the expo June 16, I managed to interview another member, Ms. Ycel Timbol.
Here is her interview:
For more info about Chasing Light, please visit their Facebook page:
Other posts from the 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage:
- 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage: Usapang Kalye’s Exhibit
- 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage: PCCI Mini Lectures
- 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage: BMSD Booth
- 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage: Tenba Bags Booth
- 3rd Photo Video Expo Coverage: Framed Shots Exhibit